Whow, you ready to eat such good food and tick all those superfood boxes? Well here is is. This is a very low carb meal to help your fat loss plans.
What you need
- Fillet of beautiful fresh salmon
- Nice tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 lemon (rind & juice)
- Small onion
- Garlic 1/2 cloves
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- Black pepper
- Kale (as much as you want)
- Butter table spoon (optional)
- Fresh basil (can do it with dried but not as nice)
How to do it
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- To make the salmon parcel, wrap salmon in tin foil and have enough room when you wrap it round so there is space for the salmon to steam.
- On top of the salmon place chopped toms, lemon rind and juice, quinoa, black pepper and butter. Then wrap it all up and put in oven for about 20mins (depends on size of salmon)
- In a frying pan add onion and cook in small amount of coconut oil, when soft add kale and garlic.
- Serve salmon on top of the kale. Super Boom!!!!