This is a perfect quick meal perfect for post training session. Make more than you need and hey presto, you have lunch for the following day.
What you need
- Red rice (use half cup per person).
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Spring onion
- Red pepper
- Use half a cup of cashews per person.
- Table spoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 eggs (optional)
- Whole coriander seeds ground
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Lime juice (optional)
- Half teaspoon of dried chilli
How to do it
- Cook the rice in boiling water and cook for usually around 20mins
- While the rice is cooking dry fry cashew nuts and place to one side.
- In a frying pan add coconut oil and crack in the egg/s. Break the yorks and make omelette, when fully cooked place to one side.
- By now the rice should be ready or almost ready. Drain and then add to the frying pan with bit more coconut oil.
- Fry broccoli until almost tender then add the rice, garlic, ground coriander and red pepper.
- Then add cashew nuts, egg, Chilli,chopped spring onion, fresh coriander and lime juice.