I love this after a tough training session and has a good mix of protein, carbs, fat and vegetables. Takes a while but I fry the potatoes on a very low heat whilst im exercising and keep an eye on it in between sets. You can use any veg that you have around, if you are using potato I would reduce the amount of starchy carbs and stick with green veg.
What you need
- Eggs (how many depends on your size, weight gain/loss)
- 1 thinly sliced potato
- Coconut or duck/goose fat
- Dried or fresh herbs oregano, thyme etc.
How to do it
- Firstly add the chopped potato to the oil and cook on very low heat for around 15mins
- Add the rest of the veg, herbs and garlic
- Crack open the eggs over the mix, cover and cook for about another 5 mins (until the eggs are cooked).